Learn to #LoveYourCycle when you WIN this giveaway!
As women we see the value in pampering our toes, hands, hair, skin and nails-but why don’t we pamper our periods? There are tons of great reusable menstrual products out there to help you learn to #loveyourcycle instead of dreading it.
I’m partnering with Green Baby Planet to bring you this fabulous #LoveYourCycle Giveaway! This giveaway features two great products designed to help make your monthly cycle more comfortable and easy to deal with.
The Diva Cup
Women shouldn’t feel uneasy about their menstrual routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The Diva Cup will change your outlook and change your lifestyle!
- 12 hour leak-free protection!
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Cloth pads like Glad Rags offer the convenience of using cloth pads and are great for women who experience a light flow or typically don’t use tampons or menstrual cups. They’re comfortable, non-toxic, easy to care for and require just the tiniest bit of a change in your routine if you’re already a disposable pad user. With the help of a tiny wetbag like Planet Wise’s Wet/Dry Travel Pouch or Wipes Bag you can easily store soiled pads in your purse, odor-free, until you arrive home and can launder them.
Cloth pads allow you to choose the right shape, absorbency and fabric to suit your needs. From Pantyliners to Daytime, Nighttime and even Post-partum styles-cloth pads come in every option you can imagine. Not only will you be more comfortable, you’ll be saving money too!
Green Planet Baby is providing one Cloth Diaper Geek fan the choice of two prize packs! One prize includes a Diva Cup in the size of your choice and one pantyliner. The other prize features a Daytime and Nighttime Glad Rags cloth pad set. Both prize packs will help you learn to #loveyourcycle!
Enter to win using the Rafflecopter form below. Must be 18 yrs or older to enter to win. Winner will be emailed and has 7 days to claim their prize.
I’m Julie, a former cloth diaper retailer who discovered a passion for the industry. Now, instead of selling cloth diapers, I advocate them and promote small businesses I love who sell and manufacture them.
I’m the wife of a fireman and mother of three. I have a 13yr old daughter and identical twin sons who are 10yrs old.