TEN Awesome Homemade Baby Food Ideas & Recipes
Learning to make your own baby food can not only save you money and time, it’s healthier and more natural. Ingredients are often basic, storage containers are plentiful and pre-made baby foods can be stored in the freezer for very generous lengths of time.
First thing you’ll need when preparing to make your own baby food is a processor. Below are a few you should check out on Amazon.
Sage Spoonfuls– Glass storage jars make storing baby food easy and non-toxic. Glass is durable, washable and long-lasting.
TEN Great Baby Food Recipes & Resources
1. Simple and Easy Baby Food Prep and Storage from Super Healthy Kids.
2. Banana Mango Puree from Weelicious.
3. Fruity Chicken with Apricot Puree from Annabel Karmel.
4. How to make baby food in your Blendtec Blender.
5. Super Green Baby Puree from the Baby Food Doctor.
6. Blueberry, Apple & Spinach Puree from In Sock Monkey Slippers.
7. Carrots, Broccoli & Cheese from Pika Chakula.
10. The Wholesome Baby Food Guide Recipe Book by Maggie Meade.
These tips, tricks, tools and recipes should be just what you or any new parent needs in order to get started making and storing their own nutritious and natural homemade baby food!
*This post does contain affiliate links. Thank you for supporting my work at home mom owned business. xox