What’s that? You’re wondering how I can have a favorite cloth diaper accessory when I no longer have little ones in cloth diapers? Well, first of all, I can still love me some cloth diapers, trust me! Second of all, my current favorite accessory is a GEN-Y Go Bag and I use mine as a purse!
You can see me and my GEN-Y Go Bag here in this picture.
What features do I LOVE about it?
- Generous size. As you can see, it’s very generously sized and will fit a ton of cloth diapers, beach gear, clothing, towels, etc.
- Outer dry pocket with snaps. The outside, pleated and elasticized pocket holds your dry items and has snaps so it won’t gape open.
- Thick, waterproof PUL interior. I’ve taken this out on our boat several times and it protects our phones, cameras, etc. Even when found sitting in a puddle, the inside contents remained dry.
- Adjustable strap. Allows you to shorten it or lengthen it and wear it as a purse. Strap extenders can be purchased and they’ll allow for an even longer strap.
- Snap handle. In addition to a strap that can fasten and unfasten, it also features a loop handle with snap. You can attach to your stroller, a doorknob, etc.
- Prints! GEN-Y prints are SO cool. You’ll love getting to choose from their unique selection of prints.
Want to see the Go Bag a little more up close? Check out this great video from Dirty Diaper Laundry, I’m the first blogger featured in it and in it I show and talk about the Go Bag. It’s a great way to get a little closer look at it and the features I mention above.
What’s this? This is the embarrassing freeze-frame from the video that shows you just how EXCITED I am about the Go Bag!
So do you want to win? Enter to win via the Rafflecopter video below. Winner will receive a Go Bag in the print of their choice from GEN-Y’s in stock selection.
Open to the USA & Canada.