10 Legit Reasons to Shop for Cloth Diapers
- You're a good friend. You know someone who is expecting and you're pretty sure (well kind of sure) they are going to use cloth and you'll need a Baby Shower gift.
- You're thoughtful. You know someone who is considering conceiving (they might have sort of mentioned it, or you're sure they will mention it soon) and purchasing a new cloth diaper to show her might just send her over the edge with baby fever.
- You're a great mom. Christmas is coming and of course your baby needs a festive cloth diaper to show off in those holday photos. Matching Babylegs are also a must have in this case, to keep their little legs warm of course. ;)
- You're smart. They're an excellent investment! If you end up with more than you can use you can always resell them and probably turn a profit depending on the deals you find!
- You're frugal. You've got bonus points, store credit or gift certificates with a balance and you're afraid it might expire if you don't use it. Hey $2.31 off a new diaper sweetens any Black Friday deal am I right?
- You're reasonable. They've got FREE USA Shipping! Need I say more. I mean that's not even really like shopping is it? You should just go for it. Place several smaller orders so you feel better about it.
- You're pro-active. You really need a new wetbag and if the print matches your TULA then one day you can sell it with your carrier as a set and make way more of your money back!
- You're caring. The more diapers you have in your stash the longer you can go between washings, and that means less time doing diaper laundry and more time playing with your kids. Well kind of, but this totally sounds like a legit excuse to shop…
- You're honest. You'd never buy cloth diapers on sale for less than manufacturer suggested pricing and since all these sales are authorized and legit you are totally being a good person by shopping for the brands you love.
- You're supporting small business. It's more important now than ever before to support small businesses and buy local when you can. Buying cloth diapers will help that hard-working mama put turkey on the table and presents under the tree this year.
So there you have it, ten reasons (and I am sure you can find one that suits you), to go out and buy cloth diapers this Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday!
*This post does contain affiliate links. Shopping through my links benefits my work-at-home-mom owned business. Thank you!
I'm Julie, a former cloth diaper retailer who discovered a passion for the industry. Now, instead of selling cloth diapers, I advocate them and promote small businesses I love who sell and manufacture them.
I'm the wife of a fireman and mother of three. I have a daughter and identical twin sons.
Leave a Reply