Why do all the cute cloth diapers hit the USA after my little ones are done with cloth? Boo! Well just because I can’t use these great cloth diapers on my little guys doesn’t mean that you can’t!
I was sent a Bitti Tutto Onesize cloth diaper in red to inspect and review. First word that came to mind…Elmo! lol this super soft and fuzzy cloth diaper is the same color as my kids favorite Sesame Street character, Elmo. But aside from the adorable red color that I received, there is a gorgeous rainbow of colors available in addition to it.
What’s special about the Bitti Tutto?
- Well first of all, the hip snaps! They give you a great customizable fit, around the waist, which is an unique feature.
- Second, their patented “poo fence” which I love. I find the “poo fence” terminology hilarious yet very appropriate. It does just as it says it does. It fences in the poo and keeps you from having to deal with those poop-tastrophes! You can see the poo fence in the photos quite clearly.
- The outer minkee fabric. Polyester, fluffy and waterproof. You get the look of a luxurious fitted but without having to put a cover over top of it.
- Bamboo! The snap in soaker pads and boosters are comprised of bamboo viscose which is known for it’s superior absorbency compared to cotton.
- Three soaker pads! Each diaper comes with three soaker pads. You might think $26.95 is on the pricey side but when you factor in that it’s a luxurious, one-size cloth diaper that includes three soaker pads made of bamboo then you can see how it could be worth it!
What are my thoughts? Yes, this cloth diaper is on the pricey side but it’s worth it. Now you don’t have to splurge on that expensive fitted diaper that you’ve been coveting and it wasn’t even waterproof. With the Bitti Tutto you can have a functional and adorable cloth diaper that fits the tiniest of babies all the way up to potty training toddlers.
The Giveaway Guidelines & Rules:
- First entry requirement is to go to Itti Bitti, come back and comment with which US retailer you’d most likely shop at. (scroll down a bit and you’ll see “USA Stockists” Comment with the name and/or link to that store.
- Please comment once per entry so that you are entered the correct number of times in the giveaway.
- Make sure you either leave your email address, blog or website address in each comment or make sure you are logged in to your Blogger account so that we can be sure to have a way of reaching you should you win.
- Contest is open to participants in the USA & Canada.
- Winner is chosen via random.org and winning announcements are posted on the Blog & FaceBook.
- Participants have 7 days from close of giveaway to respond and claim their prize.
Additional Methods of Entry:
- (1) Become a Fan of IttiBitti.us on FaceBook or already be a Fan, and leave a comment letting them know that @ClothDiaperGeek sent you!
- (1) Follow IttiBittiUS on Twitter
- (3) Upload a photo of your little one in an Itti Bitti Diaper to the Cloth Diaper Geek Facebook Wall
- (2) *New* Have a Google Account? Click the Google +1 Button at the bottom of this blog post.
- (1) Become a Fan of Cloth Diaper Geek on FaceBook
- (1) Follow the Cloth Diaper Geek Blog
- (1) Follow my other Blog She Thinks Media
- (1) Become a Fan of my other FB Page, She Thinks Media
- (1) Follow the Cloth Diaper Geek on Twitter
- (3) Tweet this “Enter to #win a @ittibittiUS OS Bitti Tutto #clothdiapers on the @clothdiapergeek blog! —>http://ow.ly/5FGjc” (limit 1 x per day)
- (3) Blog about this Giveaway on your Blog, must include a link to this giveaway post
- (3) Announce this Giveaway on FaceBook and tag @ClothDiaperGeek FaceBook Page in your post and link to this Giveaway Post. (limit 1 x per day)
- (3) Add or have already added the Cloth Diaper Geek Blog Button to your website or blog. Comment with the URL to where you placed it.
*Giveaway ends July 24, 2011 at midnight and winner will be announced and contacted on July 25, 2011.