Anyone else having the hardest time finding hand sanitizer in stock? All my usual spots are out of stock. And the only place I have seen it is in the local gas station… for a crazy high price of course. Honestly, I’m also thinking the ingredients may be questionable. We are dealing with something that has shut the world down. I don’t want to cut corners on what I’m sanitizing my hands with.
Happily, I don’t have to. And neither do you.
Allen’s Naturally has been in business for over 30 years. Their mission is to produce natural laundry detergent and cleaning products which contain no perfumes, no colors, and no residue.
They have been recognized by animal rights groups such as Peta, Humane Society, Antivivisection Society, Beauty Without Cruelty, and other animal rights groups for not testing on animals and not using animal ingredients.
When COVID19 took over our world, Allen’s Naturally stepped up and began to produce much needed FDA formulated hand sanitizer.
- Available in two sizes: 2 oz travel for $3.89 and 1 gallon for $42.95
- No additives, fillers, dyes, or fragrances added
Allen’s Naturally Hand Sanitizer is in stock and ready to ship.
You can find it at https://www.allensnaturally.com/
Facebook has banned all advertising related to COVID19. This includes cloth masks and hand sanitizer. Please share resources like this with your friends and family because it’s become very hard to spread the word otherwise.
Other top selling products you can find at Allen’s Naturally include:
- Allen’s Naturally Fruit and Veggie Wash: Trigger spray bottle that removes soil and other chemicals more effectively than water alone. It also aids in the removal of bacteria on fruits, vegetables and other food.
- Allen’s Naturally Stink Out! Natural Laundry Odor Remover: laundry additive formulated to be added to your washer at the same time as your laundry detergent to remove odor from problem laundry such as: cloth diapers, towels, bedding, sportswear, work uniforms, school team work out gear and uniforms, and more!
- Allen’s Natural Detergent (available in liquid or powder): Very highly recommended as a natural option for laundry. Powerful, natural, ultra concentrated, and biodegradable.
I’m so happy I’m able to share about such an essential product. If you hear about anyone unable to find it, please let them know about Allen’s Naturally.
If you’ve ever used any Allen’s Naturally products, I’d love to hear what you think! And be sure to grab some of that hand sanitizer while you can!