Recently I got a chance to review the Hiney Liney’s Versa Cover and I must say, it is impressive. It’s not often that a cloth diapering system comes along that has the ability to adapt to your needs. The Versa Cover got it’s name because it’s absolutely the most versatile. Use the cover alone with your favorite prefold or fitted, with the All-In-Liney to create an All-In-Two System or with the Snap-In Liney over your favorite Insert or Prefold.
Here’s how the Versa System works:
The cover I reviewed is a One-Size, features a snap-down rise and aplix closure. The Liney of your choice, either the All-In-Liney or basic Liney, snap into the Versa Cover with ease. The front end of the Liney snaps in underneath a double layer PUL flap that creates a wick-proof barrier where other covers commonly experience problems.
Under the flap you’ll see two sets of snaps, choose the setting that suits your little one’s needs. Diagrams and additional details on how to adjust the settings can be found HERE.
As you can see in the photos above, the Liney features suedecloth and creates a stay-dry liner to keep baby feeling comfortable and dry, and the front flaps solid pul disguises bumpy snaps that can irritate baby and keeps the diaper from leaking and/or wicking.
The All-In-Liney contains super thirsty Zorb II that is super soft and feels exactly like cotton jersey in my opinion only is much thicker. The Zorb is attached to the All-In-Liney and you fold it according to your size requirements and can customize it’s absorbency.
The basic, Snap-In-Liney is used over the absorbent insert or prefold of your choice. Simply lay in your inserts, soakers, doublers or tri-folded prefold and snap the liney on to the Versa Cover to create the stay-dry lining and gussets.
The Hiney Liney Versa Cloth Diapering System truly is versatile. Use the Versa Cover over and over until it’s needs washing and simply change the abosorbency and liney with each diaper change. Liney’s can be purchased individually or in packages.
Want to Win a Versa Sampler Pack? See below.
Hiney Liney’s has generously donated
- Versa Cover (seen in the photos above)
- All-In-Liney featuring Zorb II
- Regular Snap-In Liney
The Giveaway Guidelines & Rules:
- First entry requirement is to go to Hiney Liney’s, come back and comment with which system you’d buy and what color you’d like! Color choices can be found in the “Additional Images” for each product.
- Please comment once per entry so that you are entered the correct number of times in the giveaway.
- Make sure you either leave your email address, blog or website address in each comment or make sure you are logged in to your Blogger account so that we can be sure to have a way of reaching you should you win.
- Contest is open to participants in the USA & Canada.
- Winner is chosen via random.org and winning announcements are posted on the Blog & FaceBook.
- Participants have 7 days from close of giveaway to respond and claim their prize.
Additional Methods of Entry:
- (1) Become a Fan of Hiney Lineys on FaceBook or already be a Fan, and leave a comment on their Wall letting them know @ClothDiaperGeek sent you!
- (1) Become a Folllower or already be a Follower of @HineyLineys on Twitter.
- (1) Become a Fan of Cloth Diaper Geek on FaceBook
- (1) Follow the Cloth Diaper Geek Blog
- (1) Register/RSVP for either or both of the Twitter Parties I am hosting. (1 entry each)
- (1) Follow my other Blog, She Thinks Mom
- (1) Follow the Cloth Diaper Geek on Twitter
- (3) Tweet this “Enter to #win a @HineyLineys Versa #clothdiapers on the @clothdiapergeek blog—>http://ow.ly/4NOU8” (limit 1 x per day)
- (3) Blog about this Giveaway on your Blog, must include a link to this giveaway post
- (3) Announce this Giveaway on FaceBook and tag @ClothDiaperGeek FaceBook Page in your post and link to this Giveaway Post. (limit 1 x per day)
- (3) Add or have already added the Cloth Diaper Geek Blog Button to your website or blog. Comment with the URL to where you placed it.
*Giveaway ends May 13, 2011 at midnight and winner will be announced and contacted on May 14, 2011.