It’s that time! We’re ready to kick off the Cloth Diaper Geek Blog with a great giveaway! Being a cloth diaper retailer who recently sold her business means that I have some left over inventory and what better use than to offer some great giveaways!
This is the first of what will become regular giveaways.
The Prize: A Medium Wahmie’s Designer Print Wetbag in Carnival Bloom Print!
The Giveaway Guidelines & Rules:
- First entry requirement is to go to Cloth Diaper Geek on FaceBook and become a Fan! Leave a comment confirming that you did!
- Please comment once per entry so that you are entered the correct number of times in the giveaway.
- Make sure you either leave your email address, blog or website address in each comment or make sure you are logged in to your Blogger account so that we can be sure to have a way of reaching you should you win.
- Contest is open to participants in the USA & Canada.
- Winner is chosen via random.org and winning announcements are posted on the Blog & FaceBook.
- Participants have 7 days from close of giveaway to respond and claim their prize.
Additional Methods of Entry:
- (1) Follow the Cloth Diaper Geek Blog
- (1) Become a Fan of my other FaceBook Page for She Thinks Media and leave a comment there
- (1) Follow the She Thinks Mom Blog
- (3) Tweet about this Giveaway, using @clothdiapergeek in your post and including a link to this blog post (limit 1 tweet per day)
- (3) Blog about this Giveaway on your Blog, must include a link to this giveaway post
- (3) Announce this Giveaway on FaceBook and tag @ClothDiaperGeek FaceBook Page in your post and/or link to this Giveaway Post
- (3) Add or have already added the Cloth Diaper Geek Blog Button to your website or blog. Comment with the URL to where you placed it.
- (1) Follow the Cloth Diaper Geek on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/clothdiapergeek
- (1) Follow She Thinks Media on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/shethinksmedia
*Giveaway ends February 18, 2011 at midnight and winner will be announced and contacted on February 19, 2011.