10 Years of Taylor’s Anniversary & Giveaway Event
Taylor’s, the makers of Balm Baby & Elevated are excited to be celebrating 10 years!
“We’re stoked to continue to be part of such a wonderful COMMUNITY and to be able to do what we love, which is offering SUSTAINABLE & NATURAL products that EMPOWER people to make better choices.
You ALL make up our Ohana (family), and we wouldn’t be here without all of YOU! We truly appreciate all your support! MAHALOS!”
Each and every one of the brands, stores and influencers participating in this great event are near and dear to Malena & Dom, the owners and family behind the Taylor’s name, making them a part of the Taylor’s Ohana (family).
As you can see, with over 30 sponsors, our prizes are now totaling more than $1k! Prize bundles will be revealed soon and new members of the Taylor Ohana continue to be added so make sure you check back often to make sure you haven’t missed any entry methods.
What you should know about this Giveaway & Event-
- The closing party & winners reveal is January 14th @ 9pm EDT. RSVP here. The event will take place IN the Balm Baby Ohana, a public Facebook Group.
- Enter to win using the embedded Rafflecopter form below or click directly HERE. There are a lot of entry methods so don’t overwhelm yourself with trying to complete them all at once. Keep in mind that you have until January 10th @ Midnight EDT to complete them all, the more you complete the greater your odds of winning!
- There is ONE required entry method. This is simply to leave your best contact email address so that we can get in touch with you if you’re a lucky winner.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have 7 days to reply and claim their prize.
- Select prize packs will be open to the USA only and select will be open to the USA & Canada.
- Winning entries will be verified so please only claim the entries for the methods you actually complete.
- Participation at the Facebook Event/Party is not required although additional Flash Giveaways for participants will likely take place.
Thanks for helping Taylor’s celebrate 10 Years of AWESOMENESS & SUSTAINABILITY! Go ahead and enter to win below.
I’m Julie, a former cloth diaper retailer who discovered a passion for the industry. Now, instead of selling cloth diapers, I advocate them and promote small businesses I love who sell and manufacture them.
I’m the wife of a fireman and mother of three. I have a daughter and identical twin sons.